Rockers are an awesome innovation designed by BMX riders at Rocker BMX LTD. The boys have spent a very long time developing the perfect geometry and component selection to make Rocker BMX's easy to ride, comfortable and a lot of fun.
Rocker’s are about having a blast with your mates and are quickly becoming the latest craze. You may well have already seen dudes shredding them your local park & wondered, where can I get one? Well you can get one from Nix Cycles.
Rockers are chunky scaled down mini versions of 20” BMX’s designed to take a serious amount of adult sized abuse. Fat tyres, massive bars, top load stems every bit as good as a 20” bmx and great fun for kids from 4 years old to Dad’s of 40 years old. With plenty of colour-ways to choose from including LTD editions, some people have already started collecting them!
- Brand new design
- New lighter weight
- Hi tensile steel frame / forks with shorter back end
- Front load stem with forged face plate
- Thread-less forks
- 10" x 28" bars
- Plastic BMX pedals
- Kraton rubber grips
- 30/14 gearing (allows you to actually pedal at up to 15 mph)
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- 1 piece hi ten forged steel cranks
- USA BB, fat padded seat
- Steel 3 piece wheels with bmx freewheel
- Pneumatic rubber 10" chunky tyres
- Colour matched KMC chain
- Weight 9.5 kg or 20.9 lbs (a saving of 3.3 lbs on the original Rocker!)